Let’s see. I have way more lettuce than I feel like I will ever eat (leftover romaine, leaf lettuce from last week, red leaf lettuce from this week); radishes, cucumbers, green onions, parsley, two kohlrabis, napa cabbage, oodles of dark leafy greens, broccoli, zucchini. Oh and a couple carrots, some onions, a hunk of feta, a single fresh mozerella ball, sharp cheddar cheese, and I’m sure a few more things. Oh yes, and leftovers: tabbouleh (should be gone tomorrow by lunch), bitter greens with sour cherries (if this reheats well), leftover asian-style slaw and a bread pan full of polenta.
I could make…
- Thai Noodle Salad
- Oodles of fabulous leafy green salads
- Broiled Polenta with….
- Assertive greens with cream and shallots from TNBR
- Sauteed greens with garlic
- tomato sauce and fresh mozarella
- A quiche or frittata filled with dark leafy greens or broccoli
- A quiche with zucchini and sun dried tomatoes and feta cheese
- Swiss Chard Tart
- Grilled zucchini
- Steamed Broccoli
- Tostadas (okay so this would only use up some of the lettuce)
Right now I’m wondering if I’ll ever get to go out to dinner again (okay, the next 20 weeks).